Our childhood, a world full of imagination. Unfortunately, the more mature the world of imagination was slowly eroded logic. Until this logical mind is named logic is more in control of everyday life with a statement of sense or not, and right and wrong.
The story of the child we know is quite broad, evolving from the idea of imagination and the experience of the author as a child. So, there really is no reason for someone to say, I can not write a child story. After all, we are given intellect, imagination, and childhood experiences.
From the childhood experience of each different person, will certainly produce different writing and impression. Differences story of this childhood experience that will be the uniqueness and differentiation of each child’s story.
To make it easier to write children’s stories, it may be helpful to know a few things:
1. The language or sentence in the child’s story should be simple and easy to understand. Any adult writer, must be willing to enter the world of children and write according to the characters in the world of children. Until the children were easy to interpret what he read.
2. Short Stories (Short story) Children who are completely read by children, would be different from the novel children are sheets. Writing short stories only one problem and finished with troubleshooting.
While writing a children’s novel, the writer must intelligently pour some problems into the story and solve it in a way that is cergas. Although the end of the story in the novel is made hanging though to continue to hone the mind power of the little guy.
3. The child’s theme or theme should be appropriate for children, despite the theme or idea related to adults. For example, the divorce of both parents, must be from the point of view of the child.
4. Conflicts or problems in the story must be completed as a learning material for the child.
5. Impression in the story must be deep so that children can interpret the story, feel the problem until the completion. Without feeling they learn the moral message in the story subtly. Without the impression of a patronizing story.
6. In the story of the child should be attempted using positive sentences, short paragraphs, clarity of characters, places, and other supporting descriptions, so that children can imagine and get into the story being read.
As in the films of children who are so widely aired on television. The characters, the background and the story are so clear that the child likes the show. In fact, parents should be careful and accompany children when watching not to imitate the negative things, and continue to learn to take the positive wisdom of the spectacle that he saw.
7. Children’s stories are not just stories around their daily lives. Our imaginative world must be taught in the future. Not just with fables or legends, but with futuristic stories and mystery stories.
8. A futuristic story is a story filled with future fantasies. There is no magic, not a giant in the middle of a forest that has swallowed the casualties of the surrounding population, but alien beings from another planet known to the child as aliens, or stories related to other futures.
9. Stories of mystery, stories that contain something unclear, full of puzzles, there is a big secret that must be revealed so as to make the reader curious.
These things may be considered simple. It turns out that writing children’s stories is not as difficult as we think. Children’s stories are our stories in the past. Stories where a person learns to talk, walk, get along more widely with his environment, and interpret life with his childhood perspective.
Ourself is the key to writing children’s stories. How come? Of course. If we want to enter the authorship of children’s stories, but we just silent alone without doing anything, of course only become a mere fantasy without real work.
So, let’s together write the story of the child with the heart. Create an inspiring children’s story. Up to set a message for children in influencing their positive lives.